Digital Transformation is not necessarily about digital technology, but about the fact that technology, which is digital, allows people to solve their traditional problems. Without doubt, information technology (IT) is one of the greatest disruptive forces confronting organizations today. Organizations of all sizes from every industry, including the public sector and not‐for‐profit, are being impacted end in quite visible for all , not only in business but in the lives of the majority of people across the world.
Transforming your business in to a smart digital business will be the first step to start avoiding all problems that often result from the lack of a digital strategy.
- Business opportunities are missed, the business may even be disadvantaged by the advanced Information System or Information Technology of others.
- Application and infrastructure investments do not support the business objectives and may even become a constraint to business development.
- Lack of integration of applications and ineffective information management produce duplication of effort and inaccurate information used to manage the business.
- Priorities are not based on business needs, resource levels are not optimal and investment plans are consistently changed.
- Business performance does not improve, costs are high, solutions are of poor quality and value for money is low.
- Technology strategy is incoherent, incompatible options are selected and large sums of money are wasted attempting to fit things together retrospectively.
- Lack of understanding and direction between users, senior management and the Information System or Information Technology teams leads to conflict, inappropriate solutions and a misuse of resources.
Let’s face it , the world today is ever changing, technology is taking over and some companies aren’t really in the loop as of yet. Suarez can help, we come into the technological age of today, we show you the possibilities and the solutions and saving headaches and money.
Multiple survey have been made and most of them show the same result, that not even 50% of top executives thing their organizations are digital ready what i basically means is that not even hand of most companies out there have the digital skills needed to keep moving forwards successfully. They understand that digital technology is a big influence the day to day operation of their business.
- Customer Experience .
There are some key elements that will bring your business to a successful digital transformation they include: Evaluation, Research, Updates, Analysis & Mapping, Sync of new technology with Existent and Moving forwards with an integrated system strongly built.